Coming soon: a new web address for this blog!

[[[At the end of November I'll be migrating this blog to a new address, which will be: racemehome.blogspot.com]]]

21 October 2016

Sorry.

Having depression and anxiety means constantly saying you're sorry.

I'm sorry I didn't send that email, even though I knew I had to and it would have been easy.
I'm sorry I didn't finish my homework on time, even though I had all the time and resources I needed. No, I don't have a doctor's note.
I'm sorry I didn't call.
I'm sorry I didn't text.
I'm sorry I didn't turn in that document, the one they need in order to pay me for my work.
I'm sorry I didn't pay the bills, even though I had the money.
I'm sorry I didn't do the thing. Or any of the things. Not even the easy things.

But hey, at least I didn't die.

No comments:

Post a Comment