Coming soon: a new web address for this blog!

[[[At the end of November I'll be migrating this blog to a new address, which will be: racemehome.blogspot.com]]]

26 November 2012

blog organizing

Ok, so in light of all this meta-blogging I've been doing (that is, blogging about blogging), I figure it'd be good to post some links to the other blogs I'm working on. I'll get them up on a side bar as soon as I can convince blogger to cooperate with the rearranging.

fictional story I'm writing: http://storiesofbones.blogspot.com/
poems (and some prose): http://poemsofbones.blogspot.com/

This blog will remain my 'diary.'

My previous posts in this blog which were specific to the story of my abuse have been moved to a private blog. That will be published... someday. Honestly, it will probably take me a very long time to finish that. The main thing I have to do before publishing it, is to tell my mother the story. I'm not ready for that. Actually that's pretty much the only thing I have to do before publishing it. Still. It's gonna take me a while. 

2 comments:

  1. Whatever gives you peace of mind, m'Luv. I just visited your other two blogs--will be right back to do a little reading, but wanted to point out that there isn't a 'follow' button ;-(

    I understand the need for privacy about your story, particularly if your family is not aware. Light and luck with this new beginning ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Follow button has been placed ;)

      Thank you Magaly!

      Delete