Coming soon: a new web address for this blog!

[[[At the end of November I'll be migrating this blog to a new address, which will be: racemehome.blogspot.com]]]

15 February 2013

it's Friday morning

I'm sick. Head cold, flu, whatever. It sucks. Haven't had the energy or presence of mind to write. And I have to cancel my plans for this weekend, which sucks even more. I'm not even going to try to do a Pagan Blog Project post today. Next week, I will. I'll feel better by then, I'm sure. I'm behind on so much right now. School work, personal projects, house work, you name it.

Last Tuesday evening - when I still just had some sniffles - I attended a talk at our local library, given by a local historian, Mr. Jack Ziegler, who just happens to be awesome. The subject was the "entertainment" culture in Victorian-era Bisbee (our town): saloons, gambling, and prostitution. As you can imagine, I'm really glad I went. I learned tons of cool stuff about Bisbee, and got a hint on research project to pursue. And as a bonus, I ran into some old friends I hadn't seen in a while, and got to chitchat with them a bit. It was great.

I'm going back to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment