Coming soon: a new web address for this blog!

[[[At the end of November I'll be migrating this blog to a new address, which will be: racemehome.blogspot.com]]]

08 October 2012

meh

I'm having a hard time right now. The past few weeks, I've had to take more of my anti-depressants, just to be functional. It's not even enough to make me 'ok" - just functional, in the barest sense of the word. I'm not able to elicit the mental acuity I need to actually keep up (never mind excel) in my classes. Meh. I'm just so tired... even when I'm not.

But I have to say, I'm handling it better than I have in the past. At least I am  functional, even if just barely. That's a point in my favor.

This too shall pass, and I know it will. I just have to get through it.
Yeah, I'm mostly just giving that phrase lip-service, but I think the more I say it, the better chance I have at believing it. Let's hope.

I'm going to work on some more productive posts... that usually helps my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment