Coming soon: a new web address for this blog!

[[[At the end of November I'll be migrating this blog to a new address, which will be: racemehome.blogspot.com]]]

19 April 2013

psssst!

I'm working on opening an etsy shop for my goodies!

I'll have my paintings for sale, of course, and prints of said paintings, and maybe some photography prints and mixed media art. But I'm also going to post my other odds and ends that I create, which are currently laying around my house rather uselessly: handmade books, necklaces, magnets, statuettes, boxes, etc.

In preparation, I'm going to feature the work of a few (maybe five) other etsy artists in the week leading up to my shop's grand opening, which will be 3 May 2013.

The shop is open during the preparations, so if you'd like a sneak peek you can check it out at etsy.com/shop/ArchersBones.


No comments:

Post a Comment