Coming soon: a new web address for this blog!

[[[At the end of November I'll be migrating this blog to a new address, which will be: racemehome.blogspot.com]]]

24 July 2013

shopping for crafty goodies!

My mom and I went to a discount fabric store today.

We had no plan, no list.

A dozen or so yards later, we emerged victims of the Shopping Disease victorious despite the knowledge that we had skipped an entire section of the store. It was awesome.

I'm now well-stocked to do more sewing. I'm also ready to make more jewelry, because I did that supply run last Sunday. ("Oooooooo pretties!" was heard in the bead section of the Red Buffalo Exchange in Tombstone; it might have been me.)

Oh! AND I finished the apple wood rune set I was making - pictures to come! - and I'm starting on a beautiful red leather bag for them. Very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment