Coming soon: a new web address for this blog!

[[[At the end of November I'll be migrating this blog to a new address, which will be: racemehome.blogspot.com]]]

18 January 2012

.bones

This is who I am, who I have been, and who I am becoming.

Those are three different people, and that's a good thing.

I won't go in order, often. The chronology is only superficially important.

What matters, as I'm told, is behavior. What I do, defines me.

What I do, is more true than what I think I do.


I want to write my story. I want to teach myself to stop excusing myself, to be forthright - which is more than being honest. I want to burn away who I was, take myself down to my bones and become who I need to be. For myself, for the people who love me, and for the person who needs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment